Release Update - May 3, 2018
- You are now able to assign multiple tasks in advance by using the new Reoccurring feature when creating new quick tasks.
- In the Quick Task creation window, you will see a reoccurring toggle button.
- Once you select Yes it will display additional fields and the Start Date field becomes mandatory.
- There are 4 different reoccurring types. A subsequent reoccurring tasks will only be created prior to the start date and reoccurring type:
- Daily - every day
- Weekly - able to select one or multiple days within a week
- Monthly - able to select the monthly frequency
- Yearly - able to select the yearly frequency
- Once you select a reoccurring type, you will need to select a method to end the reoccurring task:
- Never - creates reoccurring tasks indefinitely, and will only create the next reoccurring task the period before
- After ____ Times - manual frequency; only creates up to a certain number of times
- On _____ - displays a calendar to select a date; only creates before or up to a selected date
- Once an order is dispatched, you are now able to see a Dispatch in the Order Status field in a planogram and order task, coupled with a confirmed green icon.
- Once you press any sub tabs within any modules, the system will refresh the section and bring you back to the main sub tab view. You are no longer required to select "Back to..." navigational link.
- A tablet's landscape orientation will now display information in either one or two-column layout.
- Client specific: The Organization field in both Orders History and Asset Count Variance reports has been removed for a specific client.
In a parent-child related tasks, parent task's name is now included in the breadcrumb trail to enhance the navigational aid.
Updates made for a task's level 1, 2, or 3 category will now display on the task's Timeline tab.
A parent task of multiple children tasks will now group forms/checklists by subtasks in the Forms sub tab.
- We have tweaked a rendering issue in the Locations module when scrolling, sorting, or filtering functionalities are applied.
- The PDF patrol report no longer cuts off when it elapse onto another page.
Android Mobile Application
- Android mobile application has been optimized to prevent unexpected crashes.
Woohoo! Intelocate is operating smoothly! 😁