Release Update - July 12, 2018
- We have released a brand new global left navigation panel!
- We have repositioned your user's profile icon and other personal account features between Intelocate and Dashboard icons.
- In a desktop browser mode, we have removed module's title underneath each icon. However, the label will appear when you hover your cursor above the icon.
- In a tablet browser mode, we have retained the previous design to continue to display module's title for each module icon.
- Depending on the height of your browser, you may notice a three-dotted icon named, "More". Whenever your browser's height is shortened, other modules will be grouped inside it.
- In addition to Google's mapping service, we have also integrated with Yandex Map's mapping service. If your organization wishes to use Yandex Map, then please contact us directly for this request.
- We have included two new columns on the Actions Module page - Last Upated On and Last Updated By - to capture when the task was last updated and by whom.
- We have included two new sorting options under the Sort and Filters window - Highest Form Score and Lowest Form Score. These two options will sort tasks with forms that have a scoring system on it. Furthermore, Forms filtering option is also included at the bottom of the list to filter by different forms.
- We have included two new sorting options under the Sort and Filters window - Last Updated Asset and Last Updated Task. These two options will sort locations by last updated asset within the Assets sub-tab or last updated task from the Actions Module. Furthermore, Forms filtering option is also included at the bottom of the list to filter by different forms.
- On any pages, the locations field can now be searched by a Location's store code/number as well.
- Whenever a user is filling in a form, the submitter's field will be pre-populated with the name of the person filling the form.
- In the reoccurring event feature, the next reoccurring task will only be created on the day of at 12:00 am.
- We have replaced all download buttons with a dropdown list to accommodate different file formats.
From one of our previous releases, we have noticed the task status functionality was not working properly. It is now fixed and the status will change correctly based on different variables.
Woohoo! Intelocate is operating smoothly! 😁