Release Update - April 19, 2018
- Creating a subtask directly from a parent task will inherit the parent task's populated fields.
- You are now able to add additional forms after a task is created.
Store and Regional Managers role only - The calender widget will now display a blue dot for task's start date, red dot for end date and orange dot for start and end date tasks that are on the same day.
- Task's forms that are created on the Android mobile application can now be edited on web browsers.
Create Quick Task
- In the Create Quick Task window, Task approver field will only appear if Yes is selected for Does task need to be approved field.
- A red notification line will now appear for updated planograms in the asset subtab.
Automated Email Notification
- New order email notification's subject line includes the location and organization name.
- The Status and Map widgets will now properly display contents even if there are zero tasks.
- People subtab page will open normally for all tasks in the Action module.
- In a parent task, the total number of assigned users for different child tasks will properly display on the People subtab.
Woohoo! Intelocate is operating smoothly! 😁