Release Update - August 28, 2018
- We have introduced a new multiple group chat functionality where multiple private group conversations can be created. With this new update, a task will now have a default conversation called, "General chat". This group conversation is available to other administrators and assigned chat participants from the task's assignee list.
- A task creator and any administrators who have access to a task can create a private group conversation; chat participants will only include task creator and assigned task's assignees.
- Once a private group conversation is created, it will only be available between the group chat creator and assigned chat participants.
- General chat - Attachments that are sent in the General chat will be available in both the group chat and the Attachments sub-tab. If the chat group creator decides new chat participants will not have access to historical messages, including attachments, then they will not see any attachments in the conversation and Attachments sub-tab.
- Private group chat(s) - Attachments that are sent in a private group conversation will only be available in that private group, and only the chat participants will have access to it.
- In the group conversation edit window a group chat creator can determine if a new chat participant can view historical messages that were exchanged before the chat participant was added.
- The attachment markup window is now available on every page where it has the attachment field.
- We have updated the external shareable attachment link by including the task's name and number in the header.
- Once a task has been completed or cancelled, the add assets icon will be hidden on the Assets sub-tab. If you want to add additional assets to the closed task, then you will have to re-open the task by switching the status back to New.
- The Orders History report will now include a task's status and sub-status.
- On the external shareable attachment link, we have removed the incorrect field that synchronized with the description field.
- The Orders History report will now also display customer name and location information for Issue / Quick Tasks that have assets associated to it.