Release Update - July 26, 2018
- We have introduced a new attachment markup window in task's conversation sub-tab.
- If you attach a single file, then the new markup window will display after the file is selected from your computer.
- If you attach multiple files, then the attachments will appear in the input field and you will have to select each pencil icon to display the markup window.
- Now, there are different ways to download and view attachments from a task:
- Download by locations / people - creates folder name(s) by either location or the first assignee
- Download all attachments - creates a folder name by the task name
- Get shareable link - generates an external shareable link for non-Intelocate users to view and download images from the task.
- You can view attachments in two different layout - grid view and list view. By default, attachments are displayed in grid view.
- Tags and description that were provided during the markup process will be displayed on this page. You can filter images by selecting different tags at the top of the page.
- Column body content is left aligned under the Created By column.
- We have updated the mobile UI for the conversation sub-tab page.
- Updated the asset and sub-asset profile icon colour to #8E8E8E.
- Removed the More icon on the left navigation panel if there are only limited number of modules available.
- Reapplied the missing X icon to close the Sort and Filter on mobile browser.
- Fixed a UI bug on the calendar widget.
Left aligned column texts under the Created By column.
When creating a sub-task, any attachments from the parent-task can be removed from the sub-task creation window.
Applied the correct process tracker when adding a new asset in a task.
Woohoo! Intelocate is operating smoothly! 😁